• children  

    Child Protective Services

    Do You Suspect Abuse or Maltreatment? Report it Now!

    Call our Statewide Toll Free Telephone Number:


    If you are deaf or hard of hearing, call TDD/TTY at


    or have your Video Relay System provider call


    If you believe that a child is in immediate danger, call 911 or your local police department.

     For more informtion visit Office of Children and Family Services.