In accordance with New York State Regulations, you MUST provide the following items to register your child:
· COPY OF CHILD'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE
· PROVIDER PROOF OF IMMUNIZATION RECORDS, THIS MEANS PROOF FROM YOUR DOCTORS OFFICE OR CLINIC, NOT JUST SCHOOL RECORDS. IF A STUDENT IS COMING FROM OUT OF NYS THEN THEY WILL NEED A NYS PHYSICAL.
· PROOF OF RESIDENCY (EXAMPLES: PAY STUB, INCOME TAX FORM, DEED OR LEASE AGREEMENT TO HOUSE OR APARTMENT, UTILITY OR OTHER BILLS SENT TO YOUR NEW HOME ADDRESS, OFFICIAL NYS DRIVERS LICENSE, STATE OR GOVERNMENT ISSUED I.D.)
· COPY OF CUSTODY PAPERS, COURT ORDERS, ORDERS OF PROTECTION.
· FORM DS 2999 FOR FOSTER CHILDREN
The district must have each of these items or your child WILL NOT be permitted to complete the registration process.
CANISTEO-GREENWOOD CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT REGISTRAR (GRADES PRE-K-12):
Mrs. Amy Schaumberg, High School, 84 Greenwood Street, Canisteo, NY 14823.
PHONE: 607-698-4225 EXT 2400 / FAX: 607-698-2776 / E-MAIL: email@example.com
Office hours are 7:30 AM to 3:00PM, Monday through Friday when school is in session.
REGISTRATION DURING THE SUMMER IS TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAYS 7AM to 2:30PM
Need additional information, feel free to call the High School Office at ext 2400.