Requesting Transcripts

The Guidance Office maintains official transcripts on all students who attended and/or graduated from Canisteo-Greenwood High School.  To have a copy of your transcript sent to a college or employer, call (607) 698-4225 ext. 2408 or email

Please have the following information ready:


  1. Your full name (maiden name if applicable)

  2. Date of birth

  3. Year of graduation or attendance

  4. Phone number you can be reached at

  5. Name of institution to receive transcript

  6. Complete mailing address of institution

  7. Contact person at institution

*Due to unexpected school closings, please keep in mind that there may be delays in requesting transcripts. We will do everything in our power to help you through this process. Please do not call the office at this time, as we will not be there. I will be checking my email often.